Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 8

Last day of language training - interupted by Matt getting us to fill out our reviews to send off 0) made our way back for Burger King - it was only about the 3rd time ive ever had burger king and I was very impressed it was HUGE! way too much food haha went around for a bit of shopping got myself some new shoees and a mardio tshirt hehe ^_^ I love the shops here, although a lot of the time there arnt many open and the isnt much veriety in sizes - they charge more for bigger sizes tut tut!

So we headed over to the beach, stupidly I forgot to put my cozzy on so I couldnt go jump in the sea with the others =( but the rest of the group had an ace time bet it was cold guys haha! So I just stopped on the beach to catch up with some sleep and get the sun lotion on ;)

At first we had a plan to make bangers and mash and do a come-dine-with-me night but we changed our minds and decided to go on the look out for some piella! Unfortunatly though the place we were thinking of was closed =( so after a strole along the pormenade and trying for fit a load of us into a photobooth (which was hilarious!)we ended up having mexican food instead which was very nice! yummy! ^_^

Afterwards off to our good ole now recently adopted Flann irish bar =P Had an early night though so we could all catch up with the sleep we have so very much missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment