Tuesday 13 September 2011

Week 1

Well our first week of officially over! How time flies when youre having fun ;)

It has been amazing! I have never been out the country this long and this is only my second time outside of the UK, I love the cultures here even small parts of it like paying for your food and drinks afterwards (although I have at some point almost forgot to pay eek!)

I have really enjoyed my first week here in La Coruña I have been learning not only the language but seeing the surroundings and day to day life of the city, we came across many people who speak English (usually not so great English but compared to our Spenish their English was very good!) one of our Spanish friends has been talking to me about music the rock scene here and the culture, places to visit and so on, I love that there are so many people around here who have similar taste in music as myself xD

Highlights of my week

<3 staying out till 8am!
<3 learning ukelele
<3 Tapas time!
<3 Santiago
<3 The beach
<3 The Hercules Tower
<3 Bumping into random Spanish people
<3 Singing random songs down the street =P
<3 Salsa dancing xD

Voice of the group!

Loved our first week here, there was a few small problems with some of our placements but they have been sorted and we are enjoying our time here visiting places, drinking with the locals, eating tapas and enjoying the sun!^_^

Touch wood, there hasnt been and mayjor problems or accidents, one of the girls lost her necklace on the beach and one of the others broke the screen on her phone! =( But thankfully no injuries! =)

Look forward to next week!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment