Sunday 18 September 2011

Back to England!

So we have all safely arrived back home! ^_^ All very tired! The journey back wasn't too bad went rather well really a few of us had a few problems with the amount of luggage (we were allowed 23 kilos but i had 25) so i had to move some thnigs around haha! Then I realised that I didnt know where my camera was and thought I left it in Spain so I was worrying the whole journey back hoping that I had my camera in my suitcase, emptied everything and didnt see it so I gave up and felt completely devistated that two weeks full of amazing photos had just gone - along with a camera my parents brought me for christmas..... buuuut then! I FOUND IT WOO! =D Soooooo happy! ^_^

We have had such a fantastic time in Spain, at some point it started to feel rather homey =) Although I think I can speak for all of us and say that we have missed our own beds =P

I may not really put much more on here now really unless I get to go back to Spain with Leonardo (hint hint =P) who knows, I may be an accompanying person one day!

BUENOS NOCHES!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment